Friday, January 29, 2010

The Travel Plan

So Spring Break will be here before I know it... I need to get some sort of a plan together as to where I want to go. There is a pretty good lookin' Italy trip scheduled. That sounds good. I was cruising the travel website and they have some trips I am definitely interested in doing. Ireland is high on my list, as is Greece. There is an intriguing trip to Egypt, as well. I definitely want to take a trip to Oberammergau to see the Passion Play. It runs from May through October and it only happens once every 10 years, so that's a must-do, as well. They have a weekend trip to Paris that is ridiculously cheap ($250 for everything!!!), so I might have to do that one weekend, just 'cause. (Even though I've been to Paris several times, it seems like a shame not to go again when it's really cheap!) Maybe I'll save the weekend in Paris for when I get a visitor who hasn't been. C'mon, guys, get your tookuses over here!!! :)

Now that I am getting pretty solidly settled in my house and school, it only makes sense to start thinking a little bigger... And having Spring Break and summer vacation to get my travel on seems pretty incredible, no?

Now if only I had a travel partner... cruises and some of the tours charge a "single supplement." Punks. Like it isn't bad enough that I am traveling alone. They have to charge more, too? Talk about adding insult to injury! Heh.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so fun! If you make it to Paris, the incorrupt body of St. Catherine Laboure is there--she's the one who received the vision of the miraculous medal. That's a must see!!!!

    ReplyDelete