Monday, October 19, 2009

Stuck in a holding pattern...

So not much has happened in the past week or so. I got an email from the principal last week. She apologized for the delay and said that she needed to start the paperwork approval process over again. Somehow HR screwed up and the process needed to be restarted. She said hopefully I should hear from HR in the next week or two... Waiting, waiting, waiting. There is so much I have to do, but nothing I can do until the paperwork goes through and I see an offer in writing. So we wait.

My roommates are all packed up and will be out in two weeks. Then it will be up to me to find renters, get everything packed up and put on a boat. I'm still not sure what to do with the dogs, or me, once I am homeless.

So many unknowns. My inner project manager is freaking out a little. But I always work best under pressure and am the High Queen of Procrastination. So it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment