Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Start Spreading the News...

So the cat is pretty much out of the bag, at this point. All of my family knows. The vast majority of my friends know, even those long-distance, thanks to Facebook. The worst, by far, was telling my beautiful, amazing, brilliant, fabulous 7 year old niece. That was very, very difficult but I am relieved it is done. She was very upset, as was I, but it's okay to be sad about it. Leaving is rarely easy.

The only one I haven't told yet is my current principal. I am waiting until I have had a chance to look over the actual offer paperwork, which I haven't received yet. Not really looking forward to that one, either. I love my school, love my kids, love my co-workers. They have been so welcoming and friendly. I hate to leave such a great place. But I can't pass this one up.

I have so much to do. Not even sure where to begin. I need to get a check-list going because I don't want to forget all of the millions of things I need to do in the next two months. UGH!!!

But for now, it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment