Monday, December 28, 2009

T-minus 8 days

We're getting down to the wire!

Today I get to celebrate Christmas with my brother and my niece! Yay! Mom is cooking up another Christmas dinner and we have more presents to open. I am excited about spending as much time as possible with my family, particularly my niece, over the next week. She has been in Colorado for the past week but now she's back. Woohoo!

I think I have found a renter for my house. They are moving here from Chicago. I had hoped to find someone to move in early January, but it looks like they prefer February 1st. Oh well. I'm just happy to have found someone without having to pay a realtor or property management company.

I checked the status of my car online and it says it has arrived in Germany and is waiting for me. Hopefully, my furniture and stuff isn't too far behind. It would be nice to get it soon, since I'll be able to move into my house January 9th.

The week ahead will be a busy one, mostly with vet appointments and paperwork for the dogs. But there will be lots of time to spend with my family and friends. Obviously the most important thing on my to-do list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment