Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Empty house!

So the movers came yesterday and finished moving everything. The move went smoothly, at least on this end. I hope I manage to escape without a whole lot of damage.

Aside from my suitcases, I have a bed, card table and two folding chairs, all generously on loan from my parents. Linens and kitchen gear are also slim pickings, which will mean a lot of take-out. I wanted to make egg salad for lunch tomorrow but I don't have a bowl to mix it in. I guess I could just mix it in the pot?

The house is empty, and sad. :(

I think my passport tried to get here today, but I wasn't here to sign for the FedEx. Not sure how I'm going to pull that off since I will be at school all week. And I have stuff every night this week so I can't go in the evening. Maybe I can go by after work on Friday?

We're just over a month from flying out. I still have a lot to do, but mostly it involves the paperwork for importing the dogs. Since all my stuff is gone, there isn't really much to do here besides play on the computer. I got a couple of movies from Netflix today, so I guess I could go curl up in bed and watch one...

No comments:

Post a Comment