Sunday, November 22, 2009

Progress

Haven't posted in a bit... things are definitely happening!

My travel arrangements have changed slightly. I am now leaving Dallas January 5th and will arrive in Stuttgart on the 6th. It didn't make any sense to go on the 31st, with the holiday and weekend right after. All of the offices on base will be closed and I wouldn't be able to do any of my in-processing. Might as well delay a few days and be able to spend New Year's here with friends and family. Unfortunately, I will miss the BCS Championship game on Jan. 7. SAD!

I have a pre-move walk through on Wednesday. Movers coming Friday and next Monday/Tuesday. I have already started cleaning stuff out and making piles for various shipments. Took everything off the walls. Did a ton of laundry today. The house is starting to look like a move is coming...

I found a kennel in Germany that will meet me at the airport to pick up the dogs and keep them until I find housing, which is one less thing to worry about.

I still have soooooooo much to do. Don't be overwhelmed, don't be overwhelmed, don't be overwhelmed... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment