Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Orders are in, dates are booked!

Got my orders first thing Monday morning. Am heading to San Antonio on Friday to have my Household Goods Shipment briefing and book my travel arrangements.

Dates for packing out/moving: unaccompanied/hold baggage (the basics I will need when I first get there) is November 27th. Household Goods (furniture and everything else) will go out November 30th and December 1st.

My dad is driving my car to Dallas on Friday and it will be on its merry way and will hopefully be there waiting for me when I get there. I will be driving my mom's CRV from Friday through the end of December when I ship out.

After December 1st, things will be pretty bare bones. I will be sleeping on a mattress on the floor, will be without a TV or my desktop computer and won't have any furniture in the house. Good thing my new laptop will be here next week. Most of my clothes will be gone and I will be living out of a suitcase. Fun fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment